Thursday, April 26, 2007

New & Top Programs - Hit or Miss?

Hi all!

Well, it's "official" Hits4Pay has been ranted by my downline and other users I know and trust-- they do indeed pay! My check is probably sitting at my mailbox. A full time student cant be everywhere at once.

Now for the hits or miss on our new and top programs:

MISS:
NuclearCash - server issues recently. Tried contacting the owner, no reply. I'll keep you updated.

HIT:
Agloco - planning on releasing the ViewBar(TM) very shortly. Word is it's still on track for a rolled out April release.

MISS:
GetPaidMail- Yes, I know; they send *lots* of e-mails. However, their pay is very low, thus making them a miss for those of us who like to meet our payouts quickly.

HIT:
YourActionsPay - Absolutely beautiful! Lots of easy ways to earn, quick and fast payout.

No comments: